What an amazing surprise to be nominated by Crecynthia of Flavormethis for The One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Crecynthia! Check out her blog where you can find luscious photos and join her on her food adventures.
Here are 7 things about me:
- I have collected more than 100 stuffed toy cows.
- I am an avid British period drama fan. I collect DVDs of my favorite ones.
- I have seen or sensed ghosts since I was a child. It’s not fun. But I still love paranormal books and movies.
- I own too many books. My stack is three times over taller than me.
- I am an amateur geek. I’ve solved all my computer problems since Windows 98.
- I am a great bread maker. I will feature some of my baking products soon.
- I dream of traveling to as many places as I can so I can experience world cuisine.
Here are ten blogs I would love to nominate:
- Agatha Chocolats – Mystery Writer and Chocolate Enthusiast
- Coffee Breaks in Italy – English girl’s travels to Italy
- Vanilla and Sugar – Lover of all things sweet
- Jaque’s Kitchen – Amazing food on a budget
- Flavor Me This – Foodie sharing new restaurants and hidden gems
- Chinese Food Blog – Best Chinese Recipes
- Recipe Dreams – Collection of awesome online recipes
- Jeannietay’s Blog – Baker in Malaysia
- Clodagh’s Countertop – Delicious and healthy food
- Honeybee’s Patisserie – Pastries in Paradise
If you choose to accept this nomination, here are the rules:
- Post to accept the nomination
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blogs
- List 7 things about yourself
- Link to 10 blogs you nominate
- Post the rules
Thanks again to Flavormethis and happy blogging to everyone!